Serving Ada, Purcell, Lawton, Wewoka, Tahlequah, Oklahoma, and the surrounding areas
We are committed to the highest standards of care and quality service to the entire family.
Multi-County Counseling of Ada, OK gives you quality health services with a professional staff to meet your needs. All services are provided with the goal of supporting your recovery or stabilization, reducing symptoms, restoring function, and preventing any additional functional impairment.
It's our ambition to alleviate your issues and bring you to a new life. Outpatient treatment consists of providing a screening, an assessment, an intake, a treatment plan, and then carrying out the plan of services that suits you best.
If you don't have insurance, private payment services can be provided using a sliding fee schedule. We are committed to helping everyone in emotional needs.
Call Us for Additional Information on Our Counseling Services at:
314 S Broadway Ave Ste 106
Ada, OK 74820
• Licensed professional counselors
• Licensed behavioral practitioners
• Licensed marriage and family therapists
• Behavioral health rehabilitative specialists
• Mental health professionals
• Licensed clinical social workers
• Licensed alcohol and drug counselors
• Certified behavior health case management
• Family support providers